August 06, 2014

Forgo The Cargo

It was one day and I thought ok
It was two and I said that’s new
When its three and four, will there be more?

***

How can you say nothing? Yet your silence speaks loudly, screams impatiently.
Enough now, this is enough.
How many times can you say go away until I hear you?
Why do I hang on as you ease off, push off and let go
The deepest crevice of emotion lingers where nothing ought to linger
It was nothing but the promise of everything
A promise lost between stagnant kisses and caught stares
A whisper of something more drown in your strange shuffle
A hope for wholeness based on halfness
A dream of sandy sheets and tangled legs
A wish for something deeper cast off as jetsam

Still waiting… for what? I’m not even sure anymore.

2 comments:

Doug The Una said...

Wow. You're still here.

BT change password said...

Nice blog and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us.